Име на компанията: Taxback International
Taxback International offer hi-tech solutions aimed at making life easier for our clients.
Our secure, cutting edge technology enabled us to process in excess of 180 million transactions last year for our clients. Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognized as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges.
We’re the international market leader of VAT Recovery and Compliance, working directly with customers like eBay, Google, Rolls Royce and Time Warner. We continuously invest in our product and technology strategy as a competitive advantage and we’d like you to be part of that.
As a servant leader of the development teams you’ll have responsibility for ensuring the development teams are aligned, coordinated and are continuously evolving how change is delivered. This role is full time and will be based in Varna, Bulgaria.
• Lead and work across our development teams to improve work flow and delivery
• Drive process improvement and excellence and ensure teams are delivering high-value results
• Be actively involved in hiring and growing our development team
• Identify business needs which can be met through the development of innovative tools
• Facilitate solution design and technical approaches to project changes
• Oversee the implementation of best practise
• Identify and eliminate distractions and impediment to the teams
• Monitor projects overall progress, anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate
• Create and provide regular feedback loops within development and the rest of the Taxback International business
• Communicate project status and requirements to all levels of staff and management regularly, increase project transparency for all participants and stakeholders.
• Provide thought leadership, strategic insight and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members
Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous experience managing development teams is a must
• Leadership and Technical Project Management experience and expertise
• Have experience in delivering (or facilitating) large-scale internal and external applications
• Experience guiding continuous improvement of process and technology
• You must have excellent English written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of PHP, C# and OO development languages an advantage but not a requirement
What we offer:
- Full and paid training
- Additional health insurance package
- Social package
- Discounts across various stores
- Team Buildings
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Great work environment
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Company mobile phone after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.