Име на компанията: Taxback Group
Who we are
Immedis is a specialist division of a multi award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,300 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organisations and individuals in over 100 countries every day. One of our main office centres is based in Varna Bulgaria and is home to some of our fastest expanding Operations Teams.
What our mission is
At Immedis our mission is to provide: Simple, Consolidated, International Payroll & Tax Solutions, driven by our knowledge experts using market leading technology innovations to our clients worldwide
How we achieve it
The immedis teams relies on its highly skilled and adaptable personnel to deliver service using its market-leading client facing global payroll technology.
The Operations teams are a key part in delivering the service, supporting delivery teams and software ensuring service delivery timely and efficiently. This enables the highest levels of service through our simple client solutions.
What we do
• We support all clients and immedis teams to ensure the highest level of service delivery to our multinational corporate clients
• We deliver timely implementation and set up of onboarding clients, through efficient communication with stakeholders that include clients, partners and internal teams
• We manage implementation projects through onboarding and hyper care periods until the client is prepared and moves fully into our service delivery teams
• We deliver efficient professional software support to our clients across all our platforms
• We ensure elements of compliance, process improvement projects and other key business projects
• Highly competitive salary
• Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you
• Friendly and collaborative atmosphere
• Ongoing professional development
• Flexible working conditions
Roles and Responsibilities
This market leading company is expanding and searching for motivated, talented and driven individuals to join there rapidly expanding teams. These teams are divided into sections of expertise: finance support, software support, services support allowing development of skills specialization, while allowing individuals exposure to other elements of the business processes. As the company expands we are constantly enhancing processes and giving individuals a truly exciting opportunity to be involved in projects that shape our future.
• University degree in a relevant or related field.
• Experience working in projects with multiple stakeholders
• Experience training clients
• Experience working with internal CRM or other Systems
• Experience communicating with B2B clients
• First class inter-personal skills, coupled with strong influencing abilities.
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written, as well as mastery of Microsoft Office tools
• Excellent attention to detail & time management skills.
• Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic
• Fluency in any further language such as French, German or Spanish will be seen as an advantage
• Experience working with finance/payroll/accounts and advantage
• High levels of initiative
• Ability to solve problems through creative solutions
• Leadership skills
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position”.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.