Име на компанията: Web Hub Ltd.
AFF Media Ltd. is a company, engaged in providing accurate and actual coverage of tendencies in the global financial markets online. Our team is focused on three major segments in financial markets - stocks, currencies, and commodities. Our major objective is to provide our readers with an interactive in-depth analysis of key macroeconomic and corporate events and/or indicators.
On a daily basis as a financial content writer you will be involved in:
- collecting, analyzing, reporting, and editing fundamental (macroeconomic, political, other) data (for example, Retail Sales, Gross Domestic Product of a specific nation or region, central banks' monetary policy announcements, corporate financial indicators, and news, etc.) using publicly available reports, economic calendars, and publications in the media worldwide;
- monitoring daily price movement of a number of tradable instruments (shares, commodities, currency pairs, indices, futures, and options);
- providing coverage of the latest news and/or trends regarding financial markets in the form of daily articles;
- presenting fundamental analysis-based forecasts
What requirements do we have?
- Fluent English Language is mandatory
- Ongoing interests in financial markets (previous experience in the area will be considered a plus)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Abilities to work with information
- A Bachelor Degree in Economics and/or Finance is a must (Master Degree in Finance will be considered an advantage)
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Excel
If you consider yourself up to the challenge, please send your CV.