Име на компанията: KBC Group N.V. – Branch Bulgaria/ Shared Service Center
BPM Competence Center is a team in the Business Solution Competence Center domain of KBC SSC dealing with the development of the Business Process Management tool, which is used to automate and optimize processes. Our task is process analysis, collection of system requirements, development of BPM application, creation of tests and testing of the application itself and support for users.
- ensuring smooth cooperation between the client, users and developers;
- responsibility for E2E processes, project delivery (input, estimation, delivery, testing, delivery support);
- management of existing applications, including the development of new ones;
- work with clients to provide effective end user solutions;
- you will solve problems reported by clients;
- you will analyze current manual processes;
- you then improve them by creating an automated workflow;
- you will communicate across the company, both with the Belgian headquarters and with the teams within our SSC and look for ways to simplify processes.
- relevant background which will support responsibilities within this role;
- we need a positive and proactive approach, you will communicate with people and come up with improvements;
- we welcome interest in IT and modern technologies;
- analytical thinking is important, you will examine current processes;
- willingness to develop, you will learn to work with new technologies;
- fluent English is essential for us, communication with Czech, Bulgarian and foreign colleagues awaits you.
What you'll get:
- 25 days of holidays;
- Career development programs with reputable international company;
- Work for international clients on a variety of projects;
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule;
- Ability for partially working from home (position based in Varna office);
- Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria;
- Medical Care Insurance;
- Additional Pension plan;
- Multisport card and employee discounts.
If you are excited about this role and meet the requirements, please, send us a CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is under special protection within the meaning of the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act.